Translate

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Featured Pohttps://emotionalmed.blogspot.com/2023/06/is-introduction-to-my-pamphlet-entitled.htmlst

This is the introduction to my pamphlet entitled Doing -Thinking -Feeling- In the World and serves as an introduction to this blog. You migh...

Psychology blogs & blog posts

Saturday, June 24, 2023

 


Emotions and  Your Finances.

If you are having financial difficulties it is a problem that maybe we can help with.

If you are fine we can always learn more. 
Several years ago I was asked to apply my knowledge of emotions to finance. 

I am by no means a financial guru but I do know something about how emotions affect all areas of life.

Over a short time, I will add a few videos to this page. 

There are 5 parts. Each part has two videos with the same martial.

The first is a carton with the summary audio of the text. The second video is my original production a narration and visualization.
Let me know what you think.

PART 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment